Sunday, February 6, 2011

Advanced Liver Cirrhosis Life Expectancy

the situation


do I get up and kill
are the 2 and forties, but I still do mate
'm tired of having
sleep upside down like a leftover piece of Milanese Milanese Palace hate
in the palace of Milan reggea always pass
not never how to write and I hate reggae regge and hatred that the owner of the palace of Milan creates qeu who likes likes breaded
reggea I want to make friends from twitter because well, it's more cool if you get the cool and then I get twitter on twitter and I do not know how a blog that says he died a chick
the kid wrote and died
seems to say that everyone, not punishment explain that died
you say it does not matter that you died
yeah that matter, tell me what he died please
speaks to her, but she died .. but he speaks and says it does not matter that you died, you will miss
guguleo the name of the kid +
nobody died that pulls data from
died I get fully to investigate the death of the kid and that pisses me off not say why he died
see if I die, I
see if u say all the time see if I die in a few days and then I die and then everyone will post the part where I said "look if I die"
me According to my sister's friend was killed recently killed her husband

was no friend, was a former classmate I think in total
already killed two classmates of my sister's death
all today? Freudian re
think this is, or can seriously
I die I want to die, but I'm tired of thinking all the time "oh there I'm going to die? Ah, no, no me mori" propaganda
see a chick SETTING says, showing another chick that says STUPID, and show another chick that says fool, and show another chick who says Mogul.
plane
silence a kid with down syndrome
mine talked about a theory that is wrong to tell a boy with mongolism or Down syndrome
better set me free the "mongolism" to say as an insult, and people with Down syndrome, deciles people with Down syndrome, I
'm re-sheathing at the reunion where I am saying this
all I question what the term mongolism and I get filled with the theory of the case
can not say moron, or stupid, or thereabouts
idiot can pull a " mongo "or" mogo "but obviously it is to hide who want to use the" mongolism "
nobody understands me, and I'm the bad of the situation because they think I'm being screwed, or discriminatory, or something very horrible and my horrible is the people who use the term "mongolism" to refer to people who have Down syndrome
insist

not understand me as I still believe in the death of the kid in parallel
not find anything, and I start to think romina yan
not me imagine
dead on Sunday I think I burst
not know why Sundays are ugly, if they were pretty cute
were once on Sundays?
what's wrong with Sunday?
Sunday
is like another day on Sunday does not bother me, it bothers me that the next day is Monday
no longer working in a studio asshole, and do not know why I bother
Monday Monday will bother me forever?
stop working in horrible studies at the Monday and Monday are still bothering me?
not know why, but that horripilancia that on Monday everything is
not know why, because if you do not want to die, better be glad that everything continues

I understand everything is lost everything is
Freudian re
I have heat, I get into the AccuWeather, said that the week will be 400mil degrees

think in 2012 but the bank I doubt if it ends the world ends or not
want someone to tell me the truth about 2012 of a
we all going to die? Cordoba
only saved? Cordoba
Traslasierra capital or the valley?
would continue to have the house to mine keeper? Agreement
mate because this washing
Miamigo tells me that friends do not know who died and was 32
I hate it that people continue dying 30-odd
When I was 20 and peak memory of 20-odd people? Bondi

Step by clinics and make 8 blocks in bondi flashing in my mind, be medical I can be
Medical Re-Re-
could have studied medicine medicine
Suddenly it seems a safe re career to follow, as when he was 16
I see in my mind of both, and blue color clearly, because I do not like both board
respect in my mind that law must be both light-colored splashes of blood if you do not want anyone
me with blood splatter and neglect in my mind the idea of \u200b\u200bbecoming a doctor
walk down Corrientes Paso
a wholesale and pass one of the renga
Song in my mind with Chizo but as I do not understand what he says gritoneo anyone, in my mind
I sing with the voice of white grubs in my mind
reaches the chorus and the public what complete, in my mind and I keep without understanding the lyrics and what the will of the renga
What Will the lame?
are people going to see the lame?
those who like the lame, why the lame love?
the renga can live their "art"?
is "art" that makes the lame?
Chizo much you earn per month?
Chizo goes on vacation? Laburos
have to catch you do not like, Chizen?
have to make maps, Chizen?
why it is so poorly paid to plans? As is becoming
arqutiecto average in a study of architecture?
salaries in increased arqutiectura studies?
depress me
architectural
dream the dream I have 16 and use uniform, but I have 20
I have 16 and I have 20
while in the dream seems normal re
and I meet a good friend of mine who is no longer friends and that's play and yells Italpark
eeee I look and I'm in bondi,
uniform and say hey you do
and says hey, let's have a coffee and beckons me but I
motions of "cafe", beckons me to ask the account boy, but I sleep I understand it as a sign that "we have a coffee" from the bondi
see a girl with horrible strapless and I think a girl with me awake

0 comments:

Post a Comment