Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wikipedia Brachial Neuritis

or write or I fall

tuti
the kid says no light
my father does I CHANGE LIGHT BULB barefoot and stands atop a metal ladder, UNCUT
LIGHT gritoneo will you do?? you do?? Sali
boluda, or done my entire life, he says
but Dad went off for favooorr

the baby looks at us but that's okay, baby, "says my father and I grabbed the baby and tell him I will not attend your death by electrocution
boluda you say, I say
saucepan
baby and I'll go out on the street and show him around the square to watch the baby puppy
u tell what bally
queiro because you panic with electricity but it is obvious

scare you cry
no no but look at the dog, I say
decalto grandfather says
not but see the puppy no longer mourn


time I spend 10 minutes watching the puppy to puppy

that this
it are stupid?
entered, my father down and tell me and I gave you the light bulb?
that I long all the amierda and went, I say
yes yes I know, you're a potato
boluda sticking me once, baby START THE SPIDER, not you remember?? Boluda
I pass by it. BY BOLUDA. I do GOOD BABY, NOTHING HAPPENS
my sister takes 5 hours to come
in a while I said over and over the 9 d ela
night because I want to go queiro not be here but I have to go I'm
depressed and life is shit so routine such as poruqe life always sucks

I'm going half a block and I get to mourn mourn
like me on the street and play the role of Andrea's mouth?
not bring drink snot
carilina so here I reach the stop
are 4 kids with horrible
zapatilas large forest that is now, I think I get depressed and depressed poruqe
but I do not know where to go, not because this forest is now
forest I suck an egg?
the 4 kids are made to wait and hear me bondi cell cumbia cumbia
your shit and I think I want to say that the shut down, because the cumbia is crap, the sound of his cell is shit, and life
sucks does not know the asshole, tits she had, says one told
ABUENOQUÉ TETAS says
all laugh and life sucks for me but for the kids not to mourn
poruqe leave the 4 jerks with cumbia
inhibit me cry I have no where to go and bust me no place to go
because I have no where to go?
I have a house to mourn very dramatically without anyone seeing me, but I think if I had a house to mourn without one was looking, I would not mourn
today that my problems are solved by a home? Bondi

comes upstairs and the 4 assholes stay
I almost fall down 3 times in the bondi bondi poruq write in and I hold nothing
not touch you, touch the air
I stand next to a gentleman sits and has a book title and relojeo
says bla bla bla
architecture is wrong aaaaaah ah well
bueeeno
everything is symbolism?
or asshole?
or Freudianism?
the old seems to be for me and I will be able to sit down?
I have no where to go and I feel like I feel like
ortho ortho poruqe I have no where to go or because I felt like a sunrise above I have no where to go?
the Homelessness is earlier as my psycho? BEFORE
queeeeee
kickass before this life?
the bondi and eventually fills the old man lowered
old sunrise, I feel bad, you see that architecture is wrong so I feel
parate
want to go to a bar but a bar leaves you about 10 euros today Millón
poruqe I get depressed I do not have 10 million euros for dinner alone in a bar
all a cock in the ass I think so, either chabonazo, and I want to kill someone
I have no where to go and not where I'm going down
the bondi moves thousand and I have to stop writing for either writing or I fall
I have no freedom?
everything is so shit I can not even write?
the old man down in the cid and tells an old FORWARD
earned him the old and I feel I'm
sunrise, I deserve to sit on the bondi
me and I see two
pibas who embrace a crying and I want to ear to see you
played sequentially passed that says I'm a chick that is not listed as
the look but it is a single chick talking by phone
I approach the 2 to be embraced but speak softly and not listen
entered aroma sings a re
calamaro re than 98 blues and everything is re-tone
feel I am where ever the old emo 90 and everything is re-tone

dinner with a friend what matters is billing, "my friend need to check Robertito
,
insists you have to get you something in a studio, insisting I get depressed more

0 comments:

Post a Comment