Friday, February 11, 2011

Melinda Velba Facebook

swimming gold


arrived and everything is dirt is dirt
table
the floor is dirt is dirt

chair the open window but the window is closed dirt is heat
want winter to come
entered piaccere and I remember that there is no footage
shit why no shots at any bar? Re
are jerks, those piaccere and all the bars where there is no footage
much it costs to deploy a tap the shell of your mother charge me 18 pesos 18 pesos
snack snack

me salia 9 and is passed coldplay re well because there is wind and it is 7
an asshole sitting next to me and fits the newspaper on my desk I'm on
so here ortho grab the newspaper and put it in the bank that Copart ortho-faced boy
the asshole of the provider before you do sign
and say oime aunquesea bring me the letter because I still do not hate him because ATTENDED
is an asshole re hung the hanging
is safe because you should live better
should be a hanging

hate people hanging people hanging there are people assholes
see a guy, blond hair carre
ask the waiter a snack but with coffee
single jar or cup?
tells me not, uh, coffee alone, as it comes, but only, I say
ah, I can get the measure of coffee, no milk, I said this kid is
asshole? a jet that costs you more than coffee,
garca hatch a double coffee, I say, looking old ass
fit me daily relojea me the laptop and says something to the
friend is a guy with a laptop
the guy explains that there is a fat a beam that complicates everything
looked at him and does not look like an architect
the waiter brings me the order. CAFE CON LECHE
oime this kid's asshole?
call him and tell him tedijecafedoble
ortho-faced apology u tell me the type
I hung in there that says do understand
bomb bomb, but I doubt there that says
pump to the two squares
says, if the issue of breaths and that this
shower and so here I do not think they need to fuck with this, says
in the tank, says
ceiling, looked at him and says
does not look as architect
taking me?

my age can have this is the floor, says
not spruce, he says, is another wood
you look at the pant and color crema, or khaki or something unclean indefinite half
foot you want to look but not going
I like that I drop my pen and confirm that is what I was saying loggers in 90
I want to ask if you have a lot of work?
're right of twine?
not need a chick that you draw?
I offer in my mind
the work with in my mind
laburando hard 1 day with him, in my mind, ProQuad is a bit talkative but boring stuff
I want again to the architecture?
look at Monster laburo an architect?
who understands me?
not say if any legislation is re-architect

this may be all metal, with a structure well, obviously, says

is re-architect how much money you earn per month?
everything is twine in my life? I care only
twine in my life? I do not care
twine?
cleaning the facade, said real estate project

said they thought it as a business, says
all real estate business ago?
where are the investors?
che says that good carpitnerias
seems to have re-experience I have
Monster guguleo
existential doubt
again because I have no doubt myself existential poruqe is that I bid adieu
architecture architecture does not take any more
you look at Monster
architect is working with myself that I would not go to any studio looking for more
Monster in architectural work
no
there are 2, 3, and is always published the announcement of the architect in which I had settled with my ex partner
or mine is a mare or architects are always unstable and the mine looking for someone else sucks
all doubt

see if I have to do is leave me the fuck
so tell me what kind
mandoneo me my mother Scorpio
Stop fooling around babe, mature
hacete man, woman, something

hacete something goes to work in a study, gather silver, buy a house how long I have to
laburar to buy a house?
I do not mind a house, I bought a windowless studio
how long I have to laburar to buy a studio with no windows?
I take a taxi to leave it all to win this month, in the taxi cab driver
Guan CD key if you brown
kill you grab another chunk
sings about architecture
philosopher philosopher
about having studied architecture because I get depressed I think everything is to fart
EVERYTHING IS TO FART so tell me what upper case letters in my head
think I'd have to have a lot of money, type the rich guy
donald duck and swimming in gold coins
if I swim in gold coins my parents I'm sure I will want to hit more
want to be the pride of breast, ortega stick?
arrived and I put the invention of lying
the guy looks like a genius and will now begin the half rate and go to see all foulbrood poruqe makes such a genius that guy is
is stuck in the 45th minute put
UP : an adventure
high 11 minutes the old woman dies
half hour crying once because I think the old lady
think that insurance is wanted much
are drawings, but my brain is not understood
old clings to his
home crying
old dream is to reach the old woman weeping
Everything is metaphor

everything is re pnl

the old cry comes to the waterfall where the old lady wanted to go cry

old sees the intimate diary of the old lady and it turns out the old lady had already fulfilled his dream, his dream was and she cried
re
the old man change his bad temper and now has his own adventure
cry
released the old man can be happy home and cry

depressed I go to sleep because even up has a message of hope, I now depressed me proque
death is inevitable we are all going to die
life has no meaning
the old home had
few years I have to work to buy a house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment