Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bluetooth Amman Prostitute

'm in the dressing



sleep in sleep Pachano hurry dale dale tells me that now is the last number in a theater

I'm in the magazine Pachano but the theater is like the
cavern Pachano for me caga a pedos qeu out and I say no no but I will see my mother this
ball and forces me to leave
I realize that now is the number where I have to give my mother insists
ball and I realize that what happens there is like when the mother has a dream frustrated and then you have to do
daughter cry and tell Pachano oh no I am not going to see your ass
DALE NENA, ANDA, gets my mother and I imagine
onstage
I imagine the audience watching me the ass badly lit and I think this is suicide
a strategy quickly to shit my mother and cagarlo to Pachano too but the anger is more with my mother because besides me realize that my mother is not in the production of the show then I think you do here? I stuck
I take the bra with the strategy of letting the clothes on, and think of me
panties I have a long dress that covers my everything and I'm supposed to go with it and then get in Pachano
ball tells me NOW and I say I'm not saying I shaved
Pachano USED, A SCENE
I remove my panties and stay on the scene long dress

greeting one second back ysalgo
lock myself in the dressing room and just cry no no no no I will not go
not enough fuck my mother says Open up, open
and say enough is enough no no no
my mother tells me it is like in the primary but in the dream I realize that my wearing clogs says she says, but I hear it by telepathy my mother is saying to him in the primary rent the old lady dress and then not want to go to act 1,
NOTHING WAS IN MAS,
yelled suddenly come to steal and I look for airecito left between the door and the frame and the public is revolutionized 3
see secondary partners, and tell u thank goodness I did not put in balls poruqe're sure filming me and got on youtube
think of my ass on youtube and that that would be horrible and the jets say I CALLENS CALLENS
Sappho because I'm in the dressing room and I thankfully did not throw the dress because otherwise, I violate these, sure I look and this
Mr. shiffild of the nanny re nervous sitting at a desk
watch it again and is making a
straw disgusting but I think I of course gave nerve to do this
cell
low and I wake up my sister arrives with the kids
tuti me baby cries and upa
grabbed the baby cries and I tell the baby, I can grab that crying?
not. upa me, tuti
the baby cry and then cry
baby and my sister says shit oh god please help me see
I grab the baby and put it in the changer and my sister said oh no no do not touch these all screwed
the baby puts his hand in the poop and say I want to see I want to see
away and say oh god that sucks babe
not help! you can please check that the baby does not make quilomboTE CALMASss
boy tells about children philosopher philosopher
about having more than one child
philosopher about how many nurses would need my sister to be quiet
oh please help me not you see baby cries

putea and the baby cries the baby cries
upa my mother washed my sister
hands the baby and I say no no no cold water because it is broken open
do we want to want to do babe I can not burn the poor
the baby cries Tuti tuti
not get so good, I say
but where you want me baby wash, where you want me laveee says
my mother says, but hear me wash them in the kitchen sink, NOT IN THE KITCHEN BECAUSE I CAN NOT OPERATE NO TE DAS CUENTAAA
good for a bit, I say
Tuti Tuti says
baby close the taps

my sister caught him snorting and says how hard it eh
reflect back on how many nannies need my sister and my mother said to me ahh you say it's hard to have 2 children?
cancherea him my mother and my sister tells DEAR NOT THAT HARD TO THIS! YOU INTERFERE IN ANY
that?
quee? Queeeee
?????
my mother looks at me and tells me I talk crrrtla
not cut it and cut it sound like that shit more like this chick? I prepare a chicken with potatoes, did not you see I have to work?
good, baby, go to work then leave it, and this
hint to go up
tutiaa, tutiaa veni. tuti patio
veni no heart I can not, I have to talk to the architect

put the baby cries the
Politti "my mom thinks a teenager"
the girl is 18, mother 34
to see how being a mother, "says the

0 comments:

Post a Comment