Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gay Cruising Places In Baton Rouge

A special day - Some special friends

A scrub and mask 2 in 1
A Q10 Firming Cream (+ 30)
and a chocolate bar with whole hazelnuts.

Here the list of my last purchase a week. I assure you that when I took it out of the basket and put it on tape, I thought: the need, whim, or great pleasure?
And I said: great pleasure;)
Add the visit of the woman in red-spot as every month, and age, and you get a mixture of all three.

This has been my special breakfast. Thanks honey.
taken together has been great apricot coca Sunday (at the bakery in our village only do Wednesdays and Saturdays), with a good nesquik.
I think I just could not live without you the 4 days that are missing from this cake for the year.
I can say I lived a fantastic week, being happy, caring and letting me take care. Enjoying
, smiling, eating, sharing, and feeling lucky to have you by my side.
You left the store shaking, lol.
In the picture I show a frame with pictures I took Mike to the cyclone we win contest by tod @ s @ s vosotr (hopefully soon give you a little surprise), a comic horny "Dawn of the bunnies Suicides by Andy Riley, the new Fangoria work with luxury extras, a bouquet of the sweetest lollipop filled, a pajama fun with SpongeBob cover, the book of the year "With heart in hand," some beautiful handmade keychains a kitten and a dimoniet, a black leather flower brooch, a cabin that is also old piggy bank, a pretty transparent bag with sequins Desigual, a very cool space collar over 925 with Pearl River, and a September cologne and lotion for the body of Hugo Boss for Women.
2.0 Also, my great friend, our Manu CatMan cake gave me a spectacular and thrilling post these and make you feel special.

If you have left with their mouths open and eager to test it by clicking Cooking with Manu CatMan and you will discover how well kitchen and how we care.
amore Thanks, I love you.

A big kiss and nice week from the Roqueta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment