Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What To Fill A Kiddie Pool With

Walk to the bottom I have


In McDonalds is a reunion of officers who are directors
Obviously mine shirt
A fart shit to 3 in
shirt shirt are 4 in the case re emouyon trays
more bad mine takes a ipod, or Ifon, or just a cell phone, but from here I can not see, and says VEN? VEN? TRAYS. WHAT HAPPENS IF NO PHOTO BAG, THEN VISIT ME NOT BELIEVE
looking down the 3
The mine is emouyon and says I want you to come in and say THAT GOOD LEADERS
now chairs have leather case and I think clear, secure poruqe decided upholstered will spend less than melamine
leather is easier on the melamine? I do not understand
thinking therapy in the leather chairs, McDonald's Insurance
ecological leather
REMAMBEADA therapy Salgo
Again think of the twine
laburo and a lot of work little twine
The hidden power of money, lili said at the session and talk about role of contemporary man. O woman, I do not remember
Again the question of architecture, or the certainty
The certainty or doubt?
mambeo
What I think in terms of Rumba samba mambo mambo

I answered the mail my ex boyfriend? Yesterday
mail I sent him a "boludo'll help you with your site in exchange for a lot of propaganda"
I highlighted many
As step 1 day and I will resend
respndio Tipico forwarding you emails when I did not respond
Not uqe forwarding it and I put "do not know if you get" or something explaining
not explain it, he responds not

forwarding this kid
Oops chacarita and I think I come in the mail that I replied
Why not I replied that it costs, I give you a hand with the site and posted everywhere that I made it I

the best of all hidden power of money
Your father
These re-tupadre my psychologist tells me that I hate
I give myself when I say I'm my father re
The more you want to escape your father, but your father these
Oh god I want to die I'm my father
?!?!!
I?
hate to be my father? If I am my father, I do not hate me, hate my father?
Chacarita came and put me in the queue
A mine shoot me and breathed smoke
shows anger
I want to say that smoking is prohibited on public roads
if not prohibited but should ban
Singing in my mind a mika and dance a touch, but hidden because it does not dance in chacarita
people spend a family of
petisita Miro and the kid is smoking a joint
Ahead of the child? He is the son or brother?
me unworthy to reefer, I'm a lady lady
A convent school, is indignant that the parent or sibling smokes joint in front of the child or sibling
I do not know if the father is short poruqe
I lie to bondi see if it comes on and I see my ex-boyfriend comes
so I'm glad because I go all the way chatting, and in passing I ask about her new fashion did not answer the mail from my economic salvation through its propaganda
I look and see who comes up with his girlfriend
not see me, then I do not see it that
But I suspect that is going to take the same bondi then I get in line and telling me to stretch as the one behind
EH Behold, I hope you understand my code because it comes and I will bondi
climb I climb and there are thousands of empty seats so I'm behind it all, at 5 close together because the total is not going to bring my ex-boyfriend with his girlfriend Total
sure I got my code STRETCH FOR ME AND SEE ME Do not get in because we will not be able to chat decent people
I feel and I am happy, all the seats
bondi chacarita I'm in but I'm happy
Today debris from bondi
can not look forward with me and I see my ex girlfriend
Noooooooooooooo baby, get
BA JA TE Get out
Oh god, I do not understand my codes
Upload
Walk to the back and say please do not sit next to mine sits next MIOOOOOOOOOOO
seat is passed, there are 2 between her and me

I see and I look I make a surprise
papelazo the pacho confused and I tell YOU DO BOLUDOOO

Well kid says It is hard, eh. Eh Eh ..

eh

And we said Hi: D I tell my ex girlfriend tells me
Hello
Hello, hello, so: D I tell my ex girlfriend and I see no move to greet Hail
Hello: D I tell my ex girlfriend and crushed the kid who is sitting next to We see my pomulazo

I'm pomulazo, I swear I did not give you pomulazo, I want to say but I guess she knows that she gave me pomulazo
my ex-boyfriend sits
you doing idiot like you: D I want
NENE say do not answer THE MAIL ?!?!?, but look at me askance and Well
feel good you? she says and returns to touch the microworld with his girlfriend and understand the code that I have to talk to not bother him that Che
pair of birds, give charlenmeNG think
Saco's book Rich Dad POOR but we squeezed everything so that the kid does not see it and think I am a materialist
shit I swear I'm a simple re chick, I mean, you saw happening is always good to expand the mind, especially with economic issues, I want to say
But I say nothing, because we can not talk, because they cut my face and left me there to chat conmis thoughts, as I always do
Well I always do
total total Well let's pretend we're not going to go down at the same stop

That pair of birds spend 20 minutes reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, taking care that no one sees uqe'm reading that book and about
stop I stop, why does it always stop before I step 1 and then watch it and he I say, no casualties? Ja: D

I said it I say oh no no, not that you asked, is that if you lowered your greet you: D ja
Barbaro Barbaro the role I'm doing

Baja Brakes
Under my ex girlfriend Download my ex boyfriend

My ex boyfriend says go to the Chinese? And I answer, no no, I'm going there
And then he says, uh no no, I told her that if we went to Chinese
Ahh, of course, I say
Well, well I'm going over there, bye baby
I greet
Uh, well I'm going there, chau, che: D, I tell my ex girlfriend wing
Chau boyfriend tells me, but not close, it stays where this
Bye bye, I salute you, I say, and I come to greet
Pomulazo
But fuck my cheekbone poor
I'm thinking of the Chinese

0 comments:

Post a Comment