Monday, October 25, 2010

Do Other Countries Recognise Dyslexia

your silver mouth Etelvina


event of my ex boyfriend re
greeting happy, because I'm happy but I'm nervous and when I'm nervous all seem to make me happy
ass face, or I think we all put me ass face
hate me?
want to go and share a bit of our former relationship that I let it stop me to know that I was one copada
a
Tipaza take to start the event and I am with you miamigo and I mean what the faces of ass but it will listen and if you listen
going to look like I'm talking about evil, and see if you think I speak wrong then what ractifican mine that I am bad because I sure feel bad mine qeu
hey, I'm re good eh, I mean
ending event and make them talk and explain
gives me an urge to get in there and I
anyone explain, if I get that I'm going to ratify
bad mine but look I'm a copada I think
ending torture to make him talk and you put a lot of wave to greet
issue but I'm going to mambo and I am out of place, everyone has a straight face today that I am sociable
'm not reciprocated?

nerves go out and I have my head hurts, see if I ojearon?
exite the leaf through? Miamigo
tell me a headache and my theory of the leaf through, but does not give me
we passed ball with two friends
eh pregutnan me who go crazy and I tell them all about the event re-emouyon half screaming
, I hate doing that espamento
hate doing this espamento Berreta
want to be a mine a little more quiet
sure people have quieter less headache
say much gives me headache I run the bondi
because I will, and the 114 is so bastard coming 3
run every half hour long and I have fear of dying suddenly run tomorrow
studies if I do or if I ordered in my mind, because from what romina yan, I have more fear to die of sudden death before sac
touch ticket and I throw up a Pibito and Pibito who sit in the front seat view
that I want to say to the kid because as the largest, sure he convinced the kid to do the same
me realize that I look to see if there is any money in the machine
are idiots?
I sit and think about the hours of fasting I have to do to make me kill me
studies to be 12, man Put me a 6, you kill me
pibitos up people and throw it to second
the mother of her pibitos Pibito tells COME AND Pibito you bathe and face still staring wildly at each ticket gets zero
disguising the kid and I decided that this chick is future
the kid asshole makes you play a little game
idiot kid ca pi chu said, but stopped because emouyon quickie and up another and is desperate to see if I get a coin
oh god chick
the baby have a tissue and the chick
tossed out the window I want to say FORRAAAA NOT STRIP FOR VENTANAAAA, but would look
I put limits to the look, type castrating mother and the kid looks at me I look


looks at me wrong with you asshole, I challenge ?
is made to fall on the bondi movement but it is obviously a strategy to draw my attention because they no longer look
not look poruqe I want to win, and pulled another Kleenex Pibito the window my god these idiots
I now look

Pibito would want them to educate me a little but talk straw
current road and see a lineup of cutting the traffic
puteo against the march or picket oo to be there and I see in my mind as the video of "Hey buenos aires happens to you is with you "phyto
I am discussing re-released as the video I say in my mind
IS NOT TECHNO NOR THE ROCK, and asked phyto, in my mind, what does LA TECNO and no phyto
EL TECNO with you? technology mean? decis missing or left?
sound sirens and more
puteo did not eat anything because I woke up shitting oil certify cops do not know what the social work
hate monotributistas social work, I hate all the social TEODIOOO I HATE YOU ROCK SILVER, oligarchs
by lavalle because I say closed to traffic flows

lavalle 9 blocks because everything is smelling up the trash because they do not conflict
y buenos aires happens to you, I insist on my mind I
by Lavalle and in my mind I find an architect with the qeu laburo and was his assistant at the Faculty
in my mind we are called by the name, re combinationes
in my mind a hug and we hit him back chabon type of 60
in my mind tells me that the architect is in your life, superstar (still to call him by name)
in my mind I tell you all
of my love / hate relationship to architecture, but I unbecoming and I tell him my mind, well bah .. love .. love, if so hate /
disinterest in my mind I ask what you like you specifically to the architecture and blow my mind turns the thing and I do an interview with me, such intimate
radio report in my mind I tell all my academic history, because I suddenly asked for my exact step

play therapy came to ring and my psychologist says
lowered and I remember a cartoon I saw that by eating joke LEE, instead of s's and I think Freud is re
think leave a comment saying it is re Freudian but I think what I do the things that Freud
taxi arrives and I think will go down there and my psychology of flashing who live with two psychologists, which is up and coming down the taxi and I
u think is re Freudian Cut
PLEASE upload

therapy session ends
together because my psychologist we also goes to the same side as me and we walked passed two mines
with many children and has such modern agarrabebes is a web where you put alpibe there and it seems that you lose .. and inside is a tiny mini baby
re think and I tell my psychologist to and look how tiny that baby look and
minibebe mother looks at me and I say again we see? see? tiny the baby re
keep walking and say che but saw that it was tiny?, see if you had a problem, because it was so mini, you saw it? .. see if the mother was angry poruqe minibebe is the mini for something and I told him that tiny, but I did not say qeu tiny pejoratively, I tell my psychologist
I like mini babies, which I, my family always had babies half mastodons, then noe s that we re high, but there is always a baby quuise mini in the family, I tell my psychologist
see if u had a problem?, I tell my psychologist

think we parted on the mini baby and I think it re-Freudian

0 comments:

Post a Comment