Friday, October 15, 2010

Imagenes De Empeducles

kick in balls but did not sign


minicortas do it again in my head, but of love, heartbreak
wave
drama I have wanted to do drama, but in the middle of the scene the kid was pulling a joke
vacate the front seat but I have food in the bag with his feet and grabbed me win an old
look at a kid. I do not look. shall .. 18?
look at the next door and watch me. shall .. 25?
the 18 straightens his shirt and look at the pant
is arranged and I want you see a piece of belly as when the butcher samid mauro viale
fight up a mine with a Pibito crying as I write I I make boluda, which neither I saw the next door
sneezes and I give back the snout to the other side, with a little espamento
Pibito mother with this with the husband or grandpa and make it look much bard
and has
the horrifying shoes Pibito kicks it and she laughs
I have a debate in my mind about being a good mother and being a bad mother
I think I know them all and they are so wrong
c hen I think my nephew hits me and I laugh steaks
the old woman next to me I give criticism Queno seat
it inhibits me, I stop and go back
bag of food that I have, has cheese, remove from freezer and thawing and everything is smelling cheese
people look at me if I was not looking for the smell of melted cheese or at the old
feel drums and I think again there are people practicing Murga Murga
as I hate to dance
horrifying is the hatred
murga to matias ale when you look
murga dancing and is not Murga Cambion is with people who hate
goal drums beating the drum sound and I realize that I hate zero
demonstrations demonstrations
hype is the hype man shit, you can play a tambourine please instead of hype boys
following goal kick and stretch in the bondi to see a wave
wine making hype
siguenmeta
have a jacket metaguacha says SMATA and I re-sounds SMATA
was SMATA? I have recently committed
poque SMATA not it?
become a demonstration?
go to a demonstration?
flash to 2001 or 2002, you never know if it was in 2001 or in 2002 the
bolonqui I remember I had a friend who went to the manifestation of the second day
and told me to be safe from gas fart who shot and I remember that I said, but oime .. you to go?
and she told me was great no matter
was great and I do not understand the manifestation
hits me the john and yoko and I want us putting in balls manifest without hype?

not want hype man all the voyage of a forest almagro feel the hype and I think the truck follows us, but I realize that is a bondi noise, like the noise of hate hype hype

tadeo drawing workshop
tade is clouded because he does not get a superhero and says it all goes wrong I get depressed

is 11 and depressed because it goes wrong I give a talk
re robin williams and I loathe myself because I I do not know what the professor

side which is going to change people's minds that I am
yoko? okay wrong? I disgust
again, I stand at the role of optimistic copada
these old girl
tell me not because I autosaco the letter of age but
sack me on TV this stick saying mama's smile stick
Libertad Lamarque sings
two
unbearable I spend all day watching the video of "in Hebrew pillar
tell my nephew tadeo if you saw it" in Hebrew pillar and
tells me not to tell my cousin and tells me not to tell
TENES to see it and I get very emouyon with the issue of "in Hebrew pillar
and I sing the song
in my head and singing post
chat and a friend tells me a dream
speak of sleep and I get the psychologist, which I understand
dreams tell him of my dream of 20
say but you do not spent who dreamed he was dying your old?
NO, I said, re emouyon
tell him that I always dreamed that happened that one was dying, my thought was alternating
was like a dream-thought, I say, not if you sleep-sleep, a little there I thought a little dream that was dying
once one, Call it, and then dreamed that one was dying and dreaming the wake, not looked dead obvious, but saw all the wake, and always, in my dream 20aƱero, fell Chabon, Call it, say, Call it the uqe I liked at the time, so I always thought my dream, ended braided with some, but not everyone dream?
not you going?
but no, baby
ah, I thought that everyone dreamed

0 comments:

Post a Comment