Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ganglioglioma Life Expectancy




low bondi and walk 4 blocks because you're putting something Gascon
Gascon put it? tar?
step and a smoke machine it
horrible cover myself with the shirt to prevent death from smoke intoxication horrible machine all the machine
smoke and noise but they are chabon hacienodo, they stopped to do a barbecue and I think if ever these chabon make barbecue
not buy a cake and ready?
buy two pies in the bakery and cross at the kiosk to buy a water girl three dollars

THREE PESOS
a water girl has had enough of me inflation, THREE PESOS? I say and type is unfazed, saying I was three dollars
shame that I say and I'll take
do nothing, or the inflation rate nor
my cousin tells me that in new york eating out cheaper than
here my other cousin tells me that in Brazil is cheaper to eat here
miamigo tells me that in Sweden is just as expensive here
see a story that said that Buenos Aires is the second safest city, or third, or qeu
it seems safe re buenos aires is
is expensive but safe?
fa and I did not realize?
and if it is expensive but safe and secure should be expensive, but surely not
poruqe face if it is expensive and safe is the first world re ..
WE ARE IN THE FIRST WORLD ??!?!!??! FAAA qeu joy
man and I did not realize?
able to spend a lot of eleven, or congress, that's capable, eleven me from seeing the first mundez
entered the building and I meet mine, I said good ta not closed, and throw a smile I think of that
I smile not to mention
entered the elevator and shot him the same smile in the mirror and I look
re
false smile I think of the quote I have to do
think of the plans that I have to do cualuqier
boludez in Instead of making plans
quote and think seriously about the quote
I open the excel and put the 10 items 10 items

there are 5 that I do a fart and 5 I'll take about 4 days each feed
in item 4 day 4 day

item by item 4 whole days
4 days 9 hours per item
poruqe think in 9 hours I suddenly forced to live as if laburar in a study and say, YOU DO IT
FOLLOWED IN 9 HOURS 4 days per item, are 4x5, 20
3 weeks is 21 days
I want to spend 10 thousand dollars to tell me NO THANKS EH BABY, I HAVE A BETTER PRICE
I remember the phone conversation I had with the type and the guy told me he sent me the same thing CONTROL AND OTHER PEOPLE YOU
this guy wants to compare prices?
I remember that I said I NEED TO COMPARE PRICES PORUQE
heard? this guy says it openly?
me angry that I did not say but I am angry that I told?
I have to do the quote I put mika

More Than This, whatever it is baby, says
mika mika and the baby in and fuck me taro

put me on TV and this memory will
advancing rapidly
case all I have the speed
of memory?
not escape me, nor a concept of moria? I understand
memory ?!?!?!
sunrise as I open my memory
autocad and excel and I think I should like so
, simple
making baby, like them, tell me what is wrong
autocad, give me querela
have a crisis explodes existential every time I have to send a quotation
architecture not understand me, do not understand what the seriousness of having to make a Architectural laburo NOT SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAKE MORE HORRIBLE Laburo?
I want to be a bon vivant?
type I chat with about my existential crisis
I get another email from the wife of the last architect to architect a sketch I did not want to do more

crooooooooquiiiiiissssss asked me two

a sketch of a living
look above and boring states do
is, plasma is
, furniture for plasma
is, the couch reading the rat
'm tossing in that little cage
not answer to anyone and I get to see videos of love and memory

0 comments:

Post a Comment