Sunday, October 17, 2010

Age Of Empirestrial Kostenlos




I stop 24 in current paranoia

today all I want to steal, in my mind, everyone looks at me, in my mind takes
the bondi and in my mind Playing you clothing like Nike, you're superpuntual "
in my mind I see yael making gestito
superpuntual clock passes a kid and I think it is throwing me off, but keep walking
in my mind Playing some time agro seven years or maa as "
see that a taxi up to the cashier and just leaves the teller a chick that
the taxi cab was waiting? There will
what order?
the taxi stop on purpose out of an ATM?
the kid gets up and see him face the driver, and for me that is a jet or something, but tremendous such serial rapist or murderer
I fear for mine and qeu feel I have to set in my mind how she was dressed
I erase from the mind the dress but they have short hair retain
the chusmeo driver will start and the number on the door says 570


this mine shit shit check
looking at other taxis and none has a number so short
all have 5 digits and this guy has a 570
this guy is a fake driver This guy is a jet, or worse
relojeo the company, said matrix NEO

I think in coming and guggul TAXIS NEO
think may not be the same. com but as the company exist
see if I settle
I am the last to see her alive for short hair?
is 24 and I want to say that rush, that we must monitor to 570
plays on my mind "in Hebrew stack" and I remember the comment on youtube that said NOT THIS IN ACOAJ PASA
a Japanese low flows and poor Uriburu think Japanese is
ballot you can not get off here, Japanese
suddenly feel that everything is dangerous
the corporation I shit head?
the corporation or america?
discuss in my mind whether right or wrong to tell how much I charge for a job if I tell
,
blame me if I tell, I'm hider, in my mind if I tell
, I'm an exhibitionist, I put in ball, in my mind if I tell
and little, I'm an exhibitionist of poverty, in my mind if I tell
and is much, I'm an exhibitionist of wealth, in my mind if I tell
, I'm an exhibitionist, and also rich
poor or wrong to be rich, says my superego, in my mind .. I estimate that my superego porqeu I think I have this ridiculous idea
is wrong to be poor, says my superego, in my mind, wrong
also put in balls?
I realize that any money I think a lot and the second bit, in my mind
nothing suits me, in my mind
miamigo manifest talked to hate the word manifiestDETESTO
WORD MANIFESTO
talk Jehovah's Witnesses 4 days ago
artistic all leads me to John and Yoko?
are john and yoko, but cool clothes because he painted and talked
says something about a monk Telonius but I can not go on because I struggle in my mind why I earn
story is wrong or what have you gained?
earn or receive?
philosopher about the terms used about getting money
to fart, proque the only thing that matters is the very g ggguita, says Peto Menahem
lack of curiosity can not be cured, says miamigo
but when that ignorance becomes a kind of concept, says miamigo
when ignorance is transformed into a concept, is terrible, says miamigo
john and yoko a full johnyyoko
but he is one because I'm half gross
asked on TV again Vanucci to whether to marry
puts that tone of voice always puts
qeu Vanucci's mouth makes when he says MUCH Etelvina
Vanucci is Etelvina vulgarity? Where is laura tunicata
today?
tunicata laura sells records?
who produced tunicata laura?
why stick tunicata trip to mexico laura?
trip to mexico laura hit tunicata or was pure hype?
and give the drums
on TV say we have laid the groundwork for Argentina's continued growth and I feel like when they say qeu good clean air is re qeu
the Vanucci says everything is barbaric with the Vanucci
matias says now she wants qeu be all-mouthed mother

Etelvina have the last word on TV says voters have learned
all they say on TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment