Friday, October 29, 2010

How To Make Ballet Gumpaste

Minimis sweet Honey

still remember when I started this adventure blog, I knew that ye were the heart of it, my craft, illustrators, publishers, writers, makeup artists, photographers, chefs, designers, all real people, bold, dreamy, and very brave fighters, which made I get closer to your stand at the fairs, which luciese your designs, you read your books, you learn to take me out party, eat well, improve my writing, and has pictures of your work, visiting your blogs, twitter, facebook flickr, and I gradually became Asun of Megustaloquehaces.
This week I woke up with 200 followers in my humble blog, thank you and your work, and I can say that I am happier than ever knowing you, and affection that since I started, I have given.
I just hope to keep up.
Thank you all. You know that my house is your house, and hopefully soon I can show enlargement reforms

artesanotas
A great, loving, and very sweet, wanted to share their prize with me, I have devoted their precious time and cuddles and happy today open their envelopes Honey.

- Cristina of Decrispi Blogger makes me Queen, gives us the sweet prize surrounded by sweets and have a nice blog, interesting and novel, and makes us talented. Thanks nice weekend you have all this and more. I have not forgotten you and I look very much.
Nuria of MIS MIMOSAS giving us the award Tenderness Blog. Thanks candy, your tenderness is what we see in your blog, love, and affection you put your Mimosas, makes your work is incredibly spectacular. Congratulations.
Mariví of Handmade Troy tells us that we love our blog and yours, you know, and we want to know more than happy to answer these questions. Troy yet I have my favorite, but I admire your work I'm going to be difficult to face. A nice weekend big kiss.
1 .- Why did you create the blog?
to meet you, admire you, share, shine, celebrate with you, participate and learn - This is the essence Megustaloquehaces.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
In Crafts, Decorating, Photography, Fashion, Makeup Reading, Cooking, Illustration.
3. Do you have a favorite brand of makeup?
Essence is the most I have, but I love to try.
4. What about clothes?
very much, I love all the clothes I feel good, and that you do very well all.
5. What is your indispensable makeup product?
Eyeliner and lip gloss.
6. Is your favorite color? Blue

7. Is your perfume? I
changing, now I have a favorite perfume.
8. Is the movie that you like best?
There are so many, I love movies, but the ones I like I tend to remember parts of my life, childhood, adolescence, or in which I identify with it.
9. Which countries would you like to know and why?
France for its romanticism and its excellent cuisine, language-my favorite.
-Switzerland for its chocolates, its cultural diversity, mountains, and watches.
-Canada, for this very far, for their forests, fauna, and freshwater lakes.
-United Kingdom, for their markets, and Wales where my friend lives a few years ago.
-New York, who did not want to go? Skyscrapers, News, NBA and much more ...
-Peru, for its people and its history, my nuns when I was little I talked a lot about Peru and I caught the bug. Visit Machu Picchu would be a dream.
-Greece for their islands, art and culture, and my friend who loves Fran.
-Japan, because it is different and special.
And many others I probably left in the inkwell as incredible as Spain.

From Megustaloquehaces want to share these wonderful prizes and all our love with the artisans and designers that I look, and writers who read and reread, and still I could not post due to lack of time, as you see I have much excellent work, outstanding. I'm sorry. Try to catch up with you. Promised.

- Monica What Mona
- Patricia Cloud Kawaai
- Montse of Noa's Workshop
- Bethlehem Tina Mandarina
- Ana de Cucamonga
- Deborah Felt Curtain
- Begoña de Project Tu-You
- Sara Shrew
- Irene The Minimis
- Patricia of Divanitas
- Cristina de The Bu Crafts
- Alba and Marta de Niña Bonita
- Natalia de Pirusca
- Anne Loves Viana
- Sónia of Watermark
- Alina Crafts per You
- My friends at Mandai, AbanicArte and L'Accent Nou
- The entire team of Cyclone
- And for all the team Evax

And after this super lengthy post only to wish that you spend a happy bridge.
Kisses from Roqueta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment