Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blades Games Seriel N.

B d Bijoux celebrating 500 friends - and choose the gift that you like

Earlier months met Eva Baez & Stella Badia , two intrepid women behind the brand Bijoux B , a company in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bled to the world of accessories and high quality artisan jewelry.
Its formula, combining design, creativity, originality and quality materials make Bijoux B a mark up and taken into account.

Her designs are designed to fit any woman's style, with all kinds of looks, and enhance your image, and give a unique style and very current.

work with the best beads and trimmings, and with high quality materials such as: silver, glass, leather , suede, pearl, pearls, and semiprecious stones (agate, jade, onyx, quartz, amethysts, and so on) to make their bracelets, necklaces, rings, key rings, and brooches, and defend fabric fantastically with: silk, cotton and viscose, to its beautiful scarves and bracelets.

To all this we can add an affordable price, a magnificent personalized service and a good presentation, and timely promotions in Facebook .
I show some photos of some things that I have asked in recent months, I could not resist his charm.
The first was his wrist red leather with silver magnet, to celebrate the victory of our selection, so the Red. My boy and I love, for pretty simple, convenient, easy access, and that looks a lot.
And his incredible second set of necklace and bracelet Indian agate. Left me speechless when I saw it live, is divine.
And now that I put honey on your lips, you want to know?
Here you link your , using that are celebrating a lottery for its 500 friends.
02/12/2010 your thing to day and then tell me. Are still on time, but do not durmáis.

Many Kisses from Roqueta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment