Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sample Birthday Invitation For 3rd Birthday

Luv sweet and dreamy to Megustaloquehaces

Montse the Workshop Noa has Quereres share with me some pampering sweet and dreamy.
Of those that I love to receive, as I am lucky, to have you all home.

begin on the transports me to a very early age, which allows me to dream. I've always liked the swings, because behind their simple structures, conceal a feeling of wellbeing, and freedom, when you get and you swing at them, that's priceless. I just enjoy it and disconnect.
These, those who see in the picture, are the swings for the brave, as I call them, here you have to expect something more complicated structure, finish up and spinning, to download.
grabbed me in these very strong , and close my eyes, I guess because the control is unstable, and the heights in these structures miedito give me will be by age ... hahaha, but no, let's get on and enjoy them when I find them.
Facing fears has always given me more confidence, the trouble is deciding to do so, if you try you'll never know that you can.

I have to list 10 loves in my life. So here we go ...

Mommy
1.-2.-My boy
3.-My brothers, although not as much as I would like to see
My sobris
4.-5.-My friends
6.-My mother and my cuñao
7.-All of you who do that every day I want more with your posts.
8.-My pets, such that at some point have made me happy and are in my memory.
9.-My colleagues, work, school, high school, partying, and life.
10.-The life because it's fantastic live.

The following is the sweetest, which leaves me dissappointed when I try, and bring joy to my eyes when I see it in a table.
The Culprits: Yoli, Manu CatMan , Miquel, Tartricia , and my Manu , making my delight.
I love cake and can not say no to a piece, hence one of my pleats ... hahaha.
with the OS I list the 10 things I like.

1.-
Kisses Hugs
2.-3.-The sea
4.-Snow
Mountains
5.-6.-
Feel at home
Travel
7.-8.-Good company
9.-Your work as artisans
10.-You

And these two mimes I want to share with:
- HICAIZE, I dedicated a post on his blog, that illusion, just tell the truth, which is a artesanota whose work is fantastic and you will far.
- Recitrans in Modern Times, because recycling is a crack, long time not seen as cool and as things worked.
- Creations Manufactur-e for their dolls, their boxes, and fanny packs.
- Creative Syndrome, their dresses, scarves, and special collections.
- Creations Lady Dilemma, that their shirts are a luxury and I never tire of admiring them, I hope some day to write in your book;).
- A place in the world , to conquer their matrioskas pins and necklaces.
- Lolita's felt for their bridal bouquets felt.
- Our stuff , to a good start;), your clips are promising, they are very original especially the hand temperature.
- RiáRiáPitá, because his work is very cool, your bags, aprons, shirts, and ole ole are that art.
- Endive Lola for his Marisa clips good atmosphere.
- and Vintage Modernism, its Peter Pan collars that are divine and that soon I will look.
- AmyMegustas , its Amys, because I really like his work, and because I hope to be lucky enough to wear it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment