Monday, November 8, 2010

Soccer Players With Number 69

Felt Curtain

Deborah, is the excellent craftsmanship and wonderful creative dolls Mahalkitas calls, but not only them, in his blog: Felt Curtain also you can find lots of funny clips (Kittys, cookie monsters, ladybugs, ice cream, chickens, owls, and my favorite his lips and lipstick.
still remember when I was looking for name their dolls, and ended up choosing family recommendation, the more attractive to them: Mahal kita - which means I Love You in Filipino .

But that is not all Deborah has increased its Mahalkitas and has become big dolls to delight the younger hanging in their rooms.

addition, these artisans whenever possible, participate in markets solidarity, contributing their bit to raise funds. Thank you for your excellent work and for taking your time to it, it makes you much bigger.
Do not know it yet, since you are lucky, Deborah is celebrating its 2 nd Sweepstakes Felt Curtain, to reward and better known to his followers.
To participate click on this link and you answer a few simple questions. Easy, right?

And to put teeth long, and encourage them to participate, here are what I found one of my envelopes.
I had the good fortune of being the recipient of its 1 st Sweepstakes Felt Curtain, and a custom Mahalkita Roqueta and lives in me since then.
Deborah Mahalkita created for me a custom 50's, elegant as Audrey Hepburn, divine headdress and white dress with black tulle game, and without forgetting the wonderful pearls of her earrings and a bracelet. Here you
your photo, left me speechless, simply spectacular.
Thank you for your dedication and love that you put. I love my Mahalkita.
Today I

0 comments:

Post a Comment