Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mythology References In Romeo And Juliet

the love she sings rock


dream that I have to go to a wedding
are two of my friends, and I
my two friends are divorced and I tell them to fuck che boluda dejate to go to a wedding snafu
my friends and are dressed, and I'm in slippers, because I speculate that my mother will bring me a dress I finally
brings, and I see and re cute, but kind of bride short, I wear and I do not cover your ass
my friends tell me hurry boluda give the bride enters, and tell them I can not go so boluda with half ass
out boluda give me say, put on another boluda
thing I have, I'm in slippers
rober u always the same, I say
I turn to board the bus that we had moved, proque marriage is in a country, and go up and the driver tells me baby I'll spend about 40 pesos to go back home to find the clothes
I know we are 5 blocks away and say nothing else but as 40 pesos?
40 by 5 blocks?
obvious and tell me, did not see as increase the taxi
not tell you but please take me, come on, I'll pay you whatever you want, and he had twine comosi canchereo
but he added, well here I have no money but going to the cashier and I give you, but please take me
Ortiva type is wrong and left me in a Pan-American type, but in my mind is Pan but the image I see is eleven
poruqe scared me I suddenly I have again put the dress and I'm back to half ass out

I wake up I look
cell phone rings. ARCHITECT Monguito

sure I attend not want to end fast delivery
SEND MAIL shell of your mother
pisses me off that I
architects call me again and it sounds like the architect treats you
precisely because they have to congratulate not denied him anything yet and I think I will not deny anything.
hello?
hi hi feli
rober como andas

two friends pulled me all along oime I send mail but as you notice that the slab of living flies away and saw the low wall that divides the FELI dormiPARA
scored GOD all quickie as his assistant, or his employee or something, because felicitas
do not deny anything I say AS YOU SEND MAIL THEN I want to say
FOR ME AND MY FIRE FLAMES FELI?
short
me another phone rings again the architect 1

not see you I travel in bondi with Malena guinburdg, not because I realize that is it but that is it medoy

have a boyfriend and the boyfriend ruffles she laughs and is equal to the scene I saw yesterday with Michael Cera
The movie was kind of shit but makes it all worth Cera
qa I realize he plays very ashton Kushta against
so cute I would not take it seriously
acting in the film isat Kushta this musicalized re-meistrim and that is what I will
not understand that the film will ashton but is seen to be an emotional time because this song someone like keane or deaf
Speak with a friend and says he is 30 years old and living with parents
I live as a burden and it is obvious that a kid has no such problems so
ASHTON SOS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT THINK TOO CUTE Ashton
you do not have 30 years and do not you live with your parents
now sings a chick it is obvious that the kid is going to say that if
Le Bon Jovi sings
more interesting if you sing a indie
The chick is engaged, a typical
He sings of love and says she came 6 years later
bondi
malisimo pregnant

not if pregnant or is chubby
slow to realize they are pregnant and say, Excuse me UY TE
want to feel the kid says no, but I can not judge me society, and give the seat, for kid that I have at hand and says no no please give it me, do you not sit down sit down
drama is a bit emouyon
we put all cool, because it is nice
emouyon but still hablanod and tells the kid ts I never thought I would have to fall into the water you see, I'm also wearing
chubby belly touches
this moron did not understand that she is pregnant?
I turn your face to not make eye contact with the emouyon
emouyon pulls out his phone, called the speech

hello mama with the mother, shouting
yeah, yeah, I decided, I have tattoo dress, and I was seeing things, so you Got me a photo, if yes, but do not say anything to the grandparents still eh
not because I have not yet
tattoo
belies the emouyon of it was that you had tattoo? baby do not lie to your mother pregnant
is lowered, bye thanks me and says I want to say but in the end I did nothing, I sat with you
sits again emouyon
THE BEST IDEA THAT I HAD IN MY LIFE I speak asshole
?!!?!??! are you talking about??
smiled but no sound because I want to keep talking
I asked my OLD TO ME FOR A PICTURE OF MY GRANDMOTHER
I have stitches in the chest and I think for me qeu no epidemic of deaths from cardiac arrest
I'M A TATTOO OF MY GRANDMA IN THE ARM
that shit I tell my ?!?!?!
piece of asshole does not smile, I turn to face him, but slowly so as not to feel the slight

0 comments:

Post a Comment