Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can Ears Bleed From Sinus Infection



We
bands splitting the sky and As costs grow on your guitar
That voice that has the Indian solari
lopido you please go home I want to see Queen

Pressure
song in my mind They hate cumbia cumbia

rec
Filmo squeeze people laughing at me singing Ohhhhhhh
mind,
under pressure I think I'm a mess but I get the fun and I filmed my friend boobs tits

cat and the pool, the grass, the lights
skipped my ex boyfriend and girlfriend because
not see them not look at you I see you do not look at
not look at them, the skipping
talk to everyone, do not talk to them
I can not talk to them? Re

I can talk to them I can not talk to them
want to talk to them?
I do not want to talk to them

I talk to want to talk to him?
I talk to him as if everything were normal, and we were friends as ever since we parted
that I can not be friends with my ex boyfriend? I
modern?
I'm talking to everyone and suddenly I get himself to talk about that you have to do what you really want to speak ill of FADU
again, but with people I never talk bad about my life story
FADU another time, as if I was doing a story at once I have re
high profile but low voice poruqe I do not want to listen to them, 'cause it's obvious that I seem to canchera
swear I'm not canchera, I say in my mind, but not poruqe I tell them I can not speak
I see that my ex girlfriend looks at me look at me
or flashing?

that looks at me look at me?
hello, I want to say, but I can not talk to them
because I can not talk to them?
suddenly feel I am mature re, re
surpassed me think a little, but not too much because my ex girlfriend looks
me feel intimidated and I do not believe it because if I focus must be thinking I'm something
bad stuffs, must think I'm
by looking at me?
suddenly think that all women must think I'm lining
it are all women?
is re Freudian?
want to tell my friend to confirm if my ex girlfriend is watching me, but I will cut it out shitting
Robertito
I will say I have a dialogue in my mind with my friend
ended the conversation with my friends and go out to the grass on to become a modern, which touched the grass with his feet and that I miss my ex girlfriend looks at me
you look at me? I want to say but I am re re

peaceful feel like I'm unwell but I was
I was? As I make wine?
way through the grass and filmed the fun of all
in my mind I try to take the date of when I came
what day is today?
Saturday? Sunday?
when I came?
Monday?
last Sunday?
last Saturday?
filmed flashing
bleeding
internal thinking back to the barbecue as if he had internal bleeding body should be telling me

body please let me know I've got a belly?
my tummy hurts a little, I say to my friend and my friend tells me give boluda dance dance
UNPOC but I poruqe inhibits new girlfriend my ex boyfriend looks at me I look
or flashing?
if it hurts the belly and legs
hate to die of internal bleeding and as I look over this girl
do not think so derogatory about the girl is, but in my mind I tell the girl because well, it's a girl , insist it is not derogatory in my mind you do not have anything boluda
says my friend and say look if I have a cyst? I put stop


the bathroom and the floor is all wet
is pee? at this age and at a party men pee on the floor? Nop
pis ou have to be like 40 years now, has to be water
I do not care if you piss or water the cyst may
back and my ex-boyfriend comes to greet me I say goodbye

che bride greets me I
say goodbye, I paste a
pomulazo stumbled and staggered
look around?
I doubt if he stumbled or was the air that moved me
yes, it is obvious that stumbled
pushed me? this girl pushed me?
will that is very huge and is very strong? I look and I'm
highest
but then ... I stick a pomulazo?
you smile and say hey I say
be sympathetically
ey ey but just tell someone is telling
ey ey say, smiling
happens to you you got a problem with me?, Tells me the girlfriend of my ex boyfriend and sarandea a touch, then I I realize that this girl is bullfighting
me .. this girl I is bullfighting?!?!
this girl .. THIS GIRL IS ME MY bullfighting? AAAAA
MIIII ??!?!??!?!?!!
this in my neighborhood is fighting back I think and look around and everyone is in any

want witnesses and I think it's obvious that I have pain in ovaries and legs got snow

1 second 2 seconds

3 second
NO. You Are you a problem with me? I I tell my ex girlfriend and boyfriend at this point is this shit to death in my neighborhood
YES, I HAVE MANY PROBLEMS, tells me the girl of my ex-boyfriend and I who am an asshole put stop I have to record that I have to record this I have to record this
SI? GOOD TO SEE DECIMELOS, I say and I do not know if I am peaceful but this time it's like when I tried to sneak a chabon portfolio and not only took it out but it ran and shouted that haceeesss
haceeesss that today I have 20 years this girl is trying to sneak me your wallet?
afanar?
this is Freud?
speaking please tell me what problems you have with me if I did not do anything?
think if I told you not!
think the same is not that I would like to talk, would not be bad to good charlaramos, well not if we
jjffffffjjffff topic of conversation, I said I did not hear

heard this chick FSO for him down the volume please
repetilo but turned up the volume
not listen!, dropped the volume?
pulled down the volume on my mind? Freudian
this is again?
turns and walks to the door
tell him? you said? you do not hear you say? but I can not put a tone amigableESTOY RE SACADAAAAA PIBA PEGO YOU COME HERE, I think, and his way back rushes

but she rushes, rushes on the birthday rushes
accompanying
the door will be
van and I heard
me what problems I find it important to know what problems you have with me?
boluda, boluda, boluda saw what happened?, I say to my friend and I said no, what happened? I hit a boluda
pomulazo, boluda not see?
boluda parameters give my friend tells me and say please give boluda boluda Acompañame
to, relax, not the time
Please join me WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME
re
taken zen zero, zero saves your place of women zero saves your place of mature, ripe zero

want to beat him I will not paste in the concrete, you want to beat figuratively, I tell my friend
rober, enough, my friend tells me
Please join me
I run for the grass and my friend tells me boluda give enough, you do not get anything
just enough
rober
I have internal bleeding?
I think again about the possible cyst, but I am my anger mounted
old I am an Italian head mounted in anger
ME HOW WILL COME TO MY !?!?!!?!!? bullfight
boluda just relax "my friend and I look
but boluda witnesses saw what I did?!
2 friends and come back the whole story
birthday
boluda parameters, but it is good mine, a friend tells me to boluda
, sit, relax boluda
but you saw
boluda boluda parameters, bajáPERO AS I WILL hit me DOWN A POMULAZO!
you hit a header?
says a friend is not that I hit, hit, greeted me with emphasis boluda
but not a bad mine another friend insists
ME AS WELL WILL bullfight?? Boluda
good because we know the problem, says a friend
me and say but if you do not hear quee problemaaaa boludo
but I could not hear my friend says he stammered and laughed
I think back to the possible internal bleeding and was boluda
says my friend and I get a calmemosnos talk, we're big
'm grown, mature re think and write on a napkin bleeding
add a star and a cake with 3 candles
sure I do that means something but not what because I insist LIKE ME WILL COME TO MY !?!?!? bullfight
misplaced tell my friends and I see if bleeding seriously and as I re-extruded ball and not give up early morning from a filthy puddle
give boluda already, Pasha but I want to change enough boluda ASK BUT Listen ÉEEELLL SALTAAADpero boluda should have enough, give enough

cut it just relaxes
say enough is enough
14 million times

I'll get and put under pressure queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment