Monday, January 17, 2011

Extender Bravia Windows

the boluda that not increase


give
hate planes I
plans
flat like most do not like me never make plans?
there any architecture student to want to purchase my title?

facebook messages by call called the puma
expensive

rot all I talk on msn to high
nothing
puma rober says what happens is that the mines are all equal
puma says entendelo dresses, mines are so low puma
voice and mine rober says you eat the head
say sorry u were busy Bould were you doing?
no, no, I was buying clothes in
Jonte Jonte? boludo no good clothes? Yyy
to me, I had to buy a mesh
... Che
rober, I leave because my girlfriend gets into all business DRESSED AS IS MINE

I cut the facebook messages by re-sheathed

us well, but
forreo I'm re-lining
'm lining?
is angry?
up you get angry? I say, like the character I'm writing the script qeu
all the characters I am?
am egolatra? I think
thousand?
curtite, I say
is all fiction, I say I have
EQUIS (noimportaelnumero) ex-boyfriends, I tell you canchereo
with the amount of ex-boyfriends to hide and think that it is NOT THE
re-can not be me
tell myself it is obvious that the
not talk about you talk about me, tell me justify

4 years that I have a blog,
tell me justify
curtite, I say again
hates me, for sure this kid at this point
hates me hates me me?
Ari Paluch says the 80's in the clubs of the suburbs if you came to Bali to get a girl, you had a mother next to the taxi driver says TSS
OBVIOUS QUU LIVE
not understand if the driver wants to participate in the commentary
or not the speaker laughs and tells a personal anecdote, with accompanying mothers to daughters to the clubs
amuses me not one bit and the mine gets full with history
he found his mother on his bowling
mother was a teacher and her students were all told
come and dance teacher hello I'm bored

taxi driver laughs Ari says
play tonight TAXI DRIVER SAYS ENEL parakeets UY TODAY?
not understand if you want the chatter of parrots and mothers in bars
in the cid and $ 28 taxi I
the only thing that does not increase my fee? I am the boluda
not increasing?
$ 28.42
when change makes a pip
think it's changed the clock
obviously upset the clock
this guy wants to shit
the taxi driver ahce the sign of the cross in every church
when you stop me signal of the cross? Ari talks about pinamar

of
ku pinamar and again and I made $ 33 pip
this is shitting me? Cell
scored 596 for arrival and call radiotaxi because it is obvious to me this shitting
it obviously has changed the clock
$ 35.38
$ 36.54
runs like crazy this clock is altered
another pip
looked at him and has the face of chanta is obviously a chanta
to me that wanted to distract me and we talked to Ari for crap quiet
I look at the hand to see if you press any button that activates the clock garca
get
$ 42
tell oime, check the clock because I think you is going wrong, this trip I 10 pesos less
came out shooting at the 10 pesos not to exaggerate, but I went out at night and 25 per cordoba farts
the driver responds
I grab the radio and says 596 A BASE
u gonna bushings?
on me?
me these fucking taxi driver?? I have fleeting look
on arrival here, I could say the trip comes as Congress to forest?
that sent me to the front garca
is obvious that everything is arranged with the base
about 40, said the base
looks at me and said look, let me wrong, no passengers complained
good for the theater I want to say
garca I pay


call the radio taxi entered
hello if I'm the number asjfñasklj
if you asked for a car in sight
jañslkfjalñs
if I went that trip siemper 42 and I get 10 pesos less
lady watches a review once a week and want you to know qeu all watches are in optimal state
good, ok, thank you
and as cobras?
want to ask you increase your salary?
all increase?

0 comments:

Post a Comment