Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Veterinarian Themed Party

not shout him down almost anything



get the party I want to call and tell
not what I tell if it's obvious that I can not say anything I have a muzzle
legal?
open the computer and I get into the fb
add to friends says
like? but ...
was my friend took me out? SACO ME YOUR FACEBOOK!??!
it reaches a degree in escalapendejismo
13millones do a raconte of people who took me from your facebook
came to the conclusion that my facebook never kick anyone
good but as a propaganda label me then I warm it and go straight to the profile you label me goodbye, you're ballot
?!?!?!!? me out of facebook
I tell all
miamigo sack me I
facebook
bullfighting bullfighting you on?
no no, he fought me it
ELLLA ELLLA ellla say much as when we fought with my sister
it returns to Freud?
embalentono me and I return to the state of wanting to beat everyone
but you you did something? miamigo ask me and I say NO but I swear I did nothing
'm always innocent in my stories? I do a raconte
again to all who stopped loving me via fb

I want to draw parameters rober
says my friend sent him a little message?
your girl is for a psychiatrist, saw what I did, anyone ... get-command will send
several seconds to think or put directly MADE ME but I get fully into the melodrama
There, I melodrameé
trin,
response I get excited with the idea of \u200b\u200bthe fight
mensajito I'm fighting for?
that I have 12?
I do not think either the time or anything, not what you mean, just
just tells me to me?? TELL ME NO MORE
MII ???!?!
tell you enough to elllaaaaaa
am my sister and I, both together and fighting over who first bathes
's my mother? Freudian
this is again? Miamigo
told me then this kid does not know anything?
my dislocation I do not think he did, morning talk
send
I put morning talk because I will not call tomorrow, but for this all day tomorrow off the phone thinking I call if I have 12

spend a day, spend two and call it
hello, Ortho voice
hola, como andas, right?,
say well, what happens
tells me anything, I wanted a chat with you, I say very
I have the conversation management
abuse my power to be calm and attacks
che .. you've deleted me from facebook?
if
ah .. not wanting to be more your friend?
eh .. no that is not
but I've deleted the facebook
if
ah .. but why you deleted me then that we did not want more friends?
eh .. no no, it happens that I'm leaving only film people
....
.....
but .. I'm writing two scripts: D
eh .. but not read yet .. read when I return to add
have 12
che, well, what's another day .. MIRA MIRA
NOT TELL ME NOTHING, DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING I ALREADY HAVE THE VERSION OF MY GIRLFRIEND DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU CAN NOT KNOW YOUR VERSION VERSION VERSION YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO DO IF YOUR VERSION IS NOT WANT TO KNOW YOUR VERSION PLEASE STOP Robertito

gritonea me I have to make plans
not want to make plans
tenqo task for at least the return of carpentry
remember that the form of carpentry I owe it to the client since November
NOVEMBER I WAS MADE A LOT
not want to do more sheets of timber but I have to make that form of carpentry I
discussed
tell him not to call to give you my version, but now that tells me not want my version, I tell my version
discuss
screams
think that when we were together almost nothing cried not think
to abuse my power quiet but then you cry cry cry
two
give a pathetic scene in the studio, in front of people
the dept I hear the opposite?
who will make these plans?
he whistled at a girl on msn and tell me this until you chiflo
ball to another and not respond
me I have to do the carpentry
spreadsheet I open a spreadsheet file carpenters 2 years ago and I realize that 2 years ago that I do not want to do more
carpitnerias planilas of two years if I do not want to do something for which I still do?
NO TE VOY A DAR MI VERSION, I say, but I just want to make a hole in his screaming so I can give you my version
I want to say that there is an MI-TU VERSION VERSION, just one version
open the twitter
hate that people want to be clever for the next atajala
twitter, idiot, so good but I did not come out to fight for everything bad
I HAVE ANOTHER VERSION, I HAVE ANOTHER VERSION NOT TELL ME YOUR VERSION, NOT INTERESTED TO KNOW YOUR VERSION, VERSION YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, I HAVE ANOTHER VERSION
idiot, you know me I tell him
just, you know Robertito,
heard me say, this kid is telling me that I am able to go to fight at an ex-boyfriend's girlfriend?!
I put the example of the guy who came to toil and I just went jogging
Robertito
only thing I say is that the next tackle .... vezBASTA Robertito

....
well ... right ... but want to listen .. at least tell me what did she say? : D I laugh


discussed hates me again I have to
I say go to work and go to work
tell
not cut

I have 12 I have nothing to be attacked by anyone uqe comes to your side. it is as if yours is a cousin and assaulted me ..
idiot you have to tackle it but I saw nothing
ay dale boludo, were behind and did not see anything
oh no no no, but you thought that I did the idiot ??!??!
if
oh no no no, for if you think I did the idiot then short, short BECAUSE I CAN NOT ALLOW

have 12
cries sometimes life can be like you want, tell me the
Narosky
life is not as I will, because if life were like me, like, you you still be my friend at the party fb and we spoken as ever, but we have to pretend queBASTA
Robertito I have to go to work, I told you, you're telling me
diego, I say, because Diego is the split from the group because his girlfriend bed we
I have 12 diego sos
it does not like me back gritonea
this kid likes the melodrama?
I like the melodrama?
I get off of your facebook?
why I delete your facebook?
want to know the exact moment that began
Stop being good enough friend tells me

good enough I say good bye I said good bye
tell
cut

0 comments:

Post a Comment