Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gay Cruising Locations Orlando




my nephew came and pulled me up then I smile and life is all fuck this girl forever and I can not remember the name of the ex-mountain
Russian

montagna in bondi had a baby, but I gave no ball was ugly
poruqe I do not like ugly babies, I try but I can not put a turd wave

'm no pizza so here I am doubly happy then no problems
there for pizza and my nephew
as depressed me, well I'm not depressed, I feel depressed, I feel like I said
SOS sos horrible HORRIBLE I said, but did not tell me, I feel that I was told
I like what I said and then I feel horrible
is the most important thing for me is not horrible? qeu am frivolous?
I'm nicole? and my sister geraldine?
are like nicole and geraldine? Geraldine
see on TV and talks about the sister but she says I do not talk monga
and the chronicler, or Noter, or whatever of what works that girl with horrendous voice, he says, but your sister said qeu no longer have the relationship I am geraldine
the link? Geraldine
is good?
I do good?
I horrible? I have a seizure
low autoetima? s not because I like the most?
hate people who have no self esteem because for me it's false modesty?
hatred and I can not say what I think of certain people? eh? anyone? I hate
before the third sister ESCUDERO said such a thing and now I can not?
because I can not?
bancar qeu me I have everyone?
gahandi I have to be?
wrote it wrong? I suck an egg?
see the twitter of a twitter chick that suggests to me all the time and did not want to go, but still I do not follow your twitter
people but I look at the twitter
the kid is the most, that the copy
always one thinks the other is copying?
one? or this chick?
this chick is genuine?
original anyone in 2010?
REJECTED ME BECAUSE THE GREAT PROPUESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ?!??!!?!! GREAT ERA
virtuous and nonprofit
good, with profit, but an endless number of eventualities Copant
WHY ME RECHAZAORN !?!?!??!?! MANGA DE HIJOS DE PUTA, Y VOS VOS VOS
vooooos especially vosssssssss piece of fucking thousand rehijo
the kid that and her friends put a lot he was drunk THEN
sarasa
drunk and then something happened, so you re cornered only if sborracho and sustained this cool re re RE COOL SOS
very cool

recontra
you got a commitment
fucking good if you have no commitment not because they do not put anything
lately if you do not put anything in your social commitment, it's like Call it were a turd
as the fashion now qeu going out there to grab and re-commitment to social things then what you have to say everywhere and comment re engaged, they sound a little weird but no matter, nothing matters, we are all re proque committed and then used much STRONG word
Ponele grab and say EH. THIS STRONG EH. pause. . . STRONG.
is highlighted with a STRONG
end is, a fort and then the concept PPIO, then pause, then the auction and there
STRONG lomismo material does, but as the gossip stuff is not that, but if someone says it is a Regenia
commitment but I do not know why I pause sounds worse FORT STRONG committed
material that I am pro-rial? uan mare ah I'm not that one a person who does not think the neighbor? in the next? I'm Catholic anti eh? I am who I am, I am human scratch eh? HHS that I am qeu eh, eh I'm not committed? no? eh?

not watching the twitter follow this girl is a genius
qeu this girl genius is original
especially
qeu me envious?
envy me huh? I'm a foerra always envy eh?
eh? I think
little thing? eh? WHY I REJECTED MY GREAT SHIT IDEAAAAAAAAAA ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
again I? just think of me?
if I am not here I can not breathe?
life is a coin glean who has it?
is wrong to say that I like one thing lei from a guy who grabbed it and wrote a note in a journal and I got re opruqe like what I found very interesting because it speaks of "the people", or something like that and I ovlide but I really liked and then it is wrong to say poruqe the paper seems to be the NIOO MO demonioUN OF YOU BECOME A DEMO NIO
OO I qeu back the bandana and the best luque worst
qeu had those girls were the wigs were Silver fuchsia
the bandana?
tapeworms in an apartment for a salary of 1500 pesos and large corporations to silver and they were like slaves?
the bandana fucks gastaldi alejandro sanz?
I still like Alejandro Sanz? I spend a video
qeu gives it arty and it's all arty supeustamente
mines there half naked and dancing reminds me of a dream or that of sanz video that I loved to beat him mine and then took them
but this video is cool is cool
this video?
is cool to put a mine into balls if the girl letters or art studio or sociology or comuniacion or design, or film or script or drama? but if the mine did not study or letters or arts or sociology or communication or film or design or script and acting and has made tits is fat?
is fat, arbitrarily, but it is wrong to be fat
arbitrary?
well use the word arbitrary?
tell my nephew nanu nanu poruqe has a robot on the shirt and say, as does the robot? and say nanu nanu prouqe see that I confused her with a robot with my nephew mindiy Mork and dwarf tells me you know my nephew
punning and plays with nanu nanu dwarf?
my nephew is a genius?
if not smart, I would want?
am a turd?
that did not give the ball to bondi baby?
'm bad mine?
not deserve to accept miGRANNNNNNN RECHAZAAROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN MOTION TO ME WHY I REJECTED
?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment