Monday, August 2, 2010

Cerebral Vascular Accidentimages




twiters I get to watch famous people I get to watch
twiters
famous people do not scare me a bit what I read
scares me or gives me a little
asquete asquete
me want to ask a pair wave PASOOO YOU !?!?!?! What happened'??!? well, I do not understand emouyon want to say I do not understand
use some buzzwords that disgust me I'm looking

degree unworthy me Catoca milion when I read the things I read
then I do not think there is nomas youtubeo and people talking so in those terms, the mandarin Suck, I think and I want to fall over the tipitos type that you fainted when I put my msn god MUERTI
and the holy virgin, this is 2010? POL
and methodological FAVOLA more fully in the youtube account with plenty of people talking and reviewing
at a time someone says that humor is one thing and another is discrimination
-mina-tion dis song in my mind and again I have the image of the kid from Triumph the mother yelled when he lost THIS IS THIS DISCRIMINATION IS DISCRIMINATION and the kid who smiled and looked down
and I get full, lose more than fourteen degree weather instead of making the documentation I have to qeu to see those videos

unworthy me want to write a TV kid CHE What happened?
delete it because I do not twitter and do not know if I going to see the whole world or write attempt
private message again and I put THE CONVICTION IS YOURS? and back to hit delete poruqe YOU CARE Robertito think you care?!?!
amounting to challenge me to think this kid hit the TV
think the kid on TV?
when you type in the terms in qeu writes ... think? do not see is fat kid
SOS LA TELE FAT, FAT WITH YOUR TERMS OF FASHION asshole YOU AND YOUR TERMS

I want to say I looked like a rich kid but now I do not even
disappointed because I did not disappoint opruqe know if I really liked or had purchased the cool kid cool nineties
program is cool juani? this is cool, he said the Moor in the cowntown to much and suddenly I come jesicam invanka and the man who changed depending on the day to put some air
by favorrrrrrrrrrrrrr unworthy me, I'm fat degree thousand
prefer ricardo fort, I want to tell the kid on TV I prefer to ricardo fort but I read your twitter that says the next thing ricardo tells you not to
fort "is not that" something bad =
then angry because I do not want to be angry but still
asshole why this kid became an asshole?
want to know how much money you pay per month for becoming an asshole
close their twitter but I prefer watching videos on youtube open
outraged I reached a level never seen in my indignation by an actress you REPELOTUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PIECE I screaming in the face with the face
I look and I think if you have not
botox botox for me nothing moelsta
lie, it bothers me, but not in it, that is, put on the botox you want but please do not talk MIMIC your idols because you're more pathetic
unworthy me, hit me feathering feathering or flag me or whatever it is you do, but primarily because it irritates me that I
IRRITANCY moves me?
if I placed the orto
this actress and brake the video because I want to beat because they do not understand why suddenly do this
think of her instead of the documentation I have no life

I have no life and then it is important that actress to imitate their idols

topic autochanger I just me
cut it to make you say that you care
that nothing matters to you in my mind I gritoneo
ONLY Import your song me and see if I return to narcissism a bit and then he looked at me and just look at this people fat
GRASAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS with this discourse remilpelotudo
socket head Oh God I turn to outrage, said he had to get through this and I can not can not can not can not can not
I get into a blog of a chick that I hate to see if I can hate a her little time for the actress this
fiu

went just to see, to see this girl
good read


mmm ok not funny I read

mmm not funny at all unworthy I
at least
nudging my notebook to see if I wrote something funny and can not find anything funny today, as he says mirta grip, and a cold foot
I have a cold feet and flashing uqe then I will not increase the fever

I do not want to have fever have no disease in general and I think if I think the disease may have, as a punishment Ponele
qeu grab it and think of something ugly then God sent me
not want God to send me any disease but do not want God to send the world people like the asshole OF ACTRIZZZZZZZZ who imitated their god IDOLOSSSSSSSSSSS again I gets that asshole in the head and can not stand
the memory in the tape 4 minutes ago and I can not stand
formats "tape" because I am ninety

good enough cookies pee and look to see if I take a little estaPELOTUDAAAAAA ACTRIZZZZZZZ who imitated their
IDOLOSSSSSSSS suddenly think I have to turn a little writing to not offend anyone
hit someone I care offended?
someone or anyone?
I'm good now?
I'm chickenshit? I have fear?
afraid that I have? you tell me? they do not think like me?
I think?

not suddenly want to talk about important things? I?
suddenly re cliche phrases I mean I do not mind such important things?
I do not want to import the important things?
important things I care?
whenever I feel bar me want to pee so I ask the cafe without going to pee and I drink the coffee with
to pee I want to enjoy the coffee because I'm listening to mika andthe life is more beautiful with mika in ears I have mikaadiccion
again and I do not want me I know myself
pass all subjects of his new album that is new to me but not for him, because last year went

I want to kiss mika and I have zeczo with mika, but I also want to be mika
not decide if they want me as a brother or a cake and set sail

not understand the bondi talk 2 and I realize that they are masters of music

want to see the kid but I'm re exposed and not
in the end I can look and you can tell I look at it and decide it is too horrible
has a hairstyle with a line I do not understand then do not look more

guys talk about pretty baby do not know what I have in room 3, said the boy is described

blonde says says big eyes celestial
think people listening to this and would say CLAAARO MOROCHO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE EH? DO NOT LIKE?
think people who would fall ill at the blonde with big eyes looking
the kid says you take a picture and pulls out his cell

think pedophilia
loud and still has the blonde says Bavo Bavo's big eyes when he plays
discuss any topic that the school is of the Jewish community but they do not say Jewish community, they say, but I think Jewish Jewish school if I write people are going to take like I'm discriminating Ponele, or being a bad person then here I am writing as the kid said Jewish community but did not say so, 'cause he works there, then you have the license Jewish school to say so and go and not have to think qeu correct what he says if it upsets people who take your leather
to 1 which seems to be very orthodox UU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS MINE, says the mine the hair out of place
kid says something but low voice and I can not escruchar
want to know what bothers the girl Orthodox
I imagine people listening to the conversation and saying what's wrong with the Jewish community and suddenly imagine all people things swinging against other people because other people think is discriminatory and suddenly envision a discriminatory civil war vs good people because other people is good insurance re piss me wrong

I can not leave the laptop in case I imagine the toiling people
me listening to my thoughts and saying do you say?? YOU LIKE THE PASSION? THE PASSION ABOUT YOU? Distinguishes was a good shit to say, I say to those people in my mind I hit
out to apologize to all of a sudden
think that life is not so
and you can not think like I do not think poruqe not
that is good, but neither is it as I do not know if I

I think of that?
not, I do not usually listen to mika nomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment