Friday, August 20, 2010

Wireless Bras For Small

but not shown back to narcissism


'm in bondi and a chick says that what happens is when qeu talk as well
good friend replied boluda but you can not keep talking ...
the kid or if he says yes but the issue is that I speak and all good, you know, not, re well, we wonder how it goes and good, but then saw .. short and not a little cry
friend called good boluda then I tell you stop talking
the kid says no but ue all good when we saw, elt ema is when we cut
as the last potato chip and flashing choking
is the 5 th time in the day death and flashing me get sick and tired of flash myself to death and I think we are here to think about death

think of the future funeral of my father, for example and I think
crying on my own death but I can not imagine the old so here I go back to loved ones funerals and funeral
I think, not as a wake wake

depresses me think qeu wakes to
I think about death
think in terms of life is absurd and I think part d emi is dying I'm thinking of death I become the psychologist
myself
the kid keeps talking and says he put the batteries and attempt to make a new life but what I want to turn me strange
and see, but the 168 is crap everything is crap

think step by eleven and watch the papers lying on the street and the sidewalk and people people people people
sucks and eleven eleven is always

shit eleven was always a shit if you think
eleven
think it was good that everything is absurd, that bothers me once is absurd and you have slips in the street and a lot of dirt in eleven, is absurd because all we are all going to die
TO DIE
tell me I do not understand that life is not, if you like going to die, to live I think
lamugre and I think it better to live free of dirt but we will die
think again that I processed internally PROCESSED tell me INTERNAMENTEy
myself the thousand, I think psychology study psychology

think hit the 40 going to study psychology but I do not see
reading psychology texts do not see myself studying

not understand how I studied architecture
low road and came to rivadavia
and then I think Congress
in the work of the congress, when he was at work the Congress
say I have no idea of \u200b\u200bthe dates of when he was at work the Congress,
Kawanah or no idea of \u200b\u200bdates
know nothing of titles of books or authors or dates
my denial I do not understand the value of copyright as qeu
think is a negation of the value of copyright, but anyone is able to think so
forgetfulness do not understand how I think of derivatives and integrals and can not remember the date was made Kawanah qeu
not understand how I approved school history in cross
rivadavia and I see a guy wide
is horrendous
jeans jacket jean does not have wide horrendous
bag, no bag, no wallet, no maletincito that my grandfather had to take the papers but papers
not had my grandfather in his maletincito
I realize that my grandfather has died, sometimes I think that this trip will tour
artists do not die, I think saying that
carmen barbieri qeu think people would do well to see a dead person
not well, but it makes you see that
died were died-died, period, is finite, there
tour did not see my grandfather died, of course unpucho
the guy has in his hand and throws it, watch it, watch me walk slow

think that there
clearly suspicious people and think about people saying discrimination eee, ee INADI ee what's wrong with people who seem suspicious
and I tell them I'm not okay, is suspect, nothing more, I'm afraid
qiero not let me damage in terms of rape I think I look
and supports in the wall of the optical wells fighting and makes qeu
rivadavia such support there at this time this is obviously a robbery next
I think in terms of possible violations as well, but I was not going to risk so violating people I meet someone
a touch to the street rather than follow the path poruqe qeu I realize that I realized THAT SHIT IS A SUSPECT AND WILL NOT BE THE VICTIM THINK
making shit you not I look like I
by doubts, walk two blocks and I turn and I drink tea and I lost
poor victim of the suspect did not enter the building

I half block, bend and entered the Chinese
owned by AT LOCAL A person of ORIENTAL think my mind that someone tells me that half-screaming Chinese
nomas ParĂ  said, I said nothing bad to say China is bad? sorry did not know God, walk in and everything is dirty dirt
qeu is this supermarket ortho
hate I hate I hate this supermarket
to and anger that I have to be in the supermarket poruqe water kiosks out as 25 million Swedish kronor Chinese
and leaves you
3.25 ay god I hate this supermarket, not all Chinese supermarkets, but it is not mine not of forest
is clean, and has two minichinitos ce uqe I want them to steal for me and take as Robertito children but good food
nose as I water the gondola, grabbed two waters, I will box is
a box run by a China and one attended by China's other
mmin is a thousand but now is making the cash count is that? not, so I came out cash count should be doing this that eta
this mine takes a thousand years and has that smile Diosma ay io
asshole you do not realize that I'm not rushing apuradaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
but could be I'm not rushing
poruqe'm in a hurry but if not because I have to go to separate
traMajar the only justification is the traMajo rush? SMILE POCKET LINING HURRY
that God is slow
the kid front has a small lamp bulb
UUUNNNAAAA LAMPARIIITAAAA and spend as 3 or 4 minutes and mine he smiles and grabs her and says 100 pesos ay but you do not have more kid? and all with a smile, all
of laughs?
as charged? and laughs?
not see that this country with people like me will not go nowhere eh, mine bothers me eh? WHY? ME MOLESTAA the mine is very slow but it bothers me if you are thousand

bothers me because everything is all nonsense because we all die

the kid is nothing more but does not display ... you have in that bag? have liners? boludo qeu mosralo baby that you got there?
the cashier tells you this because I have qeu charge the other and what happens
WHAT ELSE, POCKET ?????
bufo and say my god
the back says the whore of the Parian
qeu me realize that water has the lid open and lacks water
Pibito flashing a mouthful of slime and microbes left in my water losmicrobios THIS IS MIII MIIIIIII WATER WATER, WATER MIIIII
UY OPEN say my turn and the cashier goes to the next because I make the gesture of going back to change the water re open but I play, I play to me and then I run to that advance and carry only one PORUQE say etab OPEN THIS
angry bum

the cashier did not smile for anything out to me that this
an acid trip or something like it can not be that asshole asshole
or quiet, no, but I do not see that I'm
differentiate, with water, cover dirty, but at least shut off and jerk with microbial slime
obfuscated re re angry I go with this supermercadoNO MORE TO COME THIS CHINESE, I have nothing against the Chinese, the problem is THIS Chinol clarify in my mind by INADI or whatever, people, LA GetN
think in terms of ME THE PEOPLE VS is
I
my water
yo yo yo, get to the corner and. who is? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just sitting, sitting, or squatted squatted YOU DO? Obviously you're going to steal the suspect IS OBVIOUS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thousand
degree
fear what happened, I bend and suddenly the street is desolation but by two seconds because the play features a couple
that motherfucker
the suspect entered the circle and
entered the building and think of the suspect going back
I
come back and not get in the elevator and I think the suspect attacked when I go
leave and not the suspect entered the story dept
ME THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE STORY SO PASOOOOOOOOO

SUSPECT THE OPEN WATER AS THE WATER
DIRTY COVER
put my water bottle in the sink and LAVO WATER BOTTLE
jacson
Maicol think Jack Nicholson in As Good as it gets so was?

not thinking about the suspicious frown
bathroom thinking I suspect I have zezco
thinking the suspect
I go to bed thinking the suspect
internet I get in January thinking he
suspect I fall asleep thinking about the dream of the suspect

0 comments:

Post a Comment