Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Martha Stewart Dog Birthday

problems do not exist around the world tells you nothing more


Vanucci said that they met by chance
not who do not understand but seems to untipo met by chance, and good looks that crossed unl ocal and says queescucho a million things
says that if you want to think how they want to think, then I think uqe
says he is well
note that says "restore the luster" I feel
rebel plane then I do not know why
study uy
architecture again with the same, the doubt
podonga not on the list said Tuesday plans, site, banner
level and ugly I look good
is cute, the colors are cute
the colors of the layers Vanucci
are cute rial something tells me I have lost sleep poruqe
today I'm not to follow or a note vedette
this can not be
relax and let us take pictures tells
material takes me two hours to reach the center
center is shit, well that I know, I'm not surprised so do not worry me much, but still bothers me
not worry me, but it irritates me, but it
the greeting to my friend and I get on the subway do not know why
I get on the subway poruqe I do not like the subway
do not like the center, the less I like the subway line b
upload

long tail to get to 1 window, do not understand why we do not get the other two u and two Free
that turnips
not progressing? I advance? I look at a Pibito
was going forward and backward
mm
suspect myself the sherlock the case that the flight might be obvious strategy roboOOOBVIO GOING TO STEAL Pibito
OBVIOUS
apart everyone tells you everybody loves Said that the line b, here, I look re

steal me put my backpack on and the portfolio for
look ahead and look how I look, I think I look

tells me PASTEUR AS TO SALE?
asshole this kid is believed that the subway stops you have to pay?
Lomira and it's obvious that you are robalre trying to mislead anyone with questions of how much goes to that side
ONE TEN everywhere, I say
sent me a free one-stop, I strained, I'll
colo get into the circuit breaker and comes
Pibito Pibito, I realized OBVIOUS EH
looked at him and pretends to be forgetting something that weighed're Pibito

under
squeezes my backpack and wallet but because people come and people come and get more people and get all the people and the whole school tolpe this down here in the subway stop that shit b

is the center passes an old suit and says ACA TE Tenes TAKE CARE OF ALL I

ooobvio look right: the Pibito
comes subway and people are all matted, pressed
oime, are 3 pm, can be like shit this is all genteeeeeeeeeeeee
me violent, but entered

entered and I squeeze and squeeze the bag and think of everything I have in my backpack and I'm squeezing
this is no life, can not be, I am not in a hurry, I under
ma if subway, go to hell I

under low
me stop and I drive 1 under low I think Carlos Gardel, or thinking that Carlos Gardel is the supply, I understand nothing, everyone was crowded at the escalator that leads to asshole

callao callao no malisimo
Carlos Gardel
way to shoot to take a bondi,
people people people people crowded bondis
3 pm papĂ  No 6 .. !??!?!?! center that happens to you
reach Cordoba and everything is chaos people crowded bondis
you knock on the door to a 99 stand for 4 minutes and I said no no to finger asshole

that shows me I'll stop
stop and came before 99 because these bottling the 1 hour, 99 asshole!
go up to 99 people squeezing
all
arrived and there seems to subway stop, something must
put the TV and China has a bottleneck of 9 days 9 days

says I turn on the computer and control as 4 mails ehbueno I do this, you know, and well I wanted to propose eh well that we could do something that is very clever and brilliant and entonceNOO

1 NO 2 NO 4 NO

depressed me

0 comments:

Post a Comment