Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Milena Velba Vital Stastitics

everything is a debt free



freight comes the guy kills odor and says "you are here with us?"
"eh ... no not because it happens that I have to go through the other side before, but all good I'll wait for me already"
35 pesos taxi to avoid having to smell the
arrived and the guy says "I was told that is 4 dollars for every time you get a flat? " Uy
not so here I was told up there on the up and decide what I do not want him to accompany
because I have money and I'm up suspicious of everyone, but only because always something was stolen, as the notebook was in the miamigo and no longer want my notebook
massssssssssss apart had all had not scanned drawings
who I stole it?
I always think in terms of theft and loss
not deny the loss? Freudian re
is not everything and just go with the guy up because it is very smelly

will spend 5 hours and everything is a brothel
leave it all messy and open internet
I get into the twitter of people who hate my hobby is
that and no twitter, but I think as good as this, it is not so important that you put the hobby is tweeting, and now I think I read the blogspot people who hate, and then I get into the people fb I hate but it is only for friends and I burst
fb I restart my only friends, just in case that I loathe people who want to see and then it is unfair that they did and I did not eh?
strange coup in 2007 because everything seemed new and now nothing is new, or was not new but was never new to me, or there is that I sleep upside down then I think about death
people die and that makes me
think about death but born people and that makes me think that some day they will die, so I think of friends hooked
death in 2002 and I think they are all older and joey and does not stain, then is closer
death I think that I have 34 and just now I realize that now I'm great and that it should be something
or funniest or most adults, but this intermediate state seems to me that I have bad
I get a mail from a customer who tells me that he bounced the bill, the billing people and I have a problem with
afip I have no problems with the afip want to tell but I have no idea if I have problems with afip or not because I doubt everything and now and see if does not pay? and see if I have a debt? and see if those checks that he deposited to a friend please put me into a category and then I'm irregualar at AFIP AFIP
call
impossible
I get into the website of the AFIP and has 34 sub-menus on one side and 40
impossible
another look for the customer tel but I have not so here guguleo call the company and thinking that or I'll fart
communicate inform me and tells me that the site was fixed at the AFIP and you jump I have a problem
I want to ask where shit is fixed because I did not find anything on that page of shit, but just tell me jumping a problem
what problem, I ask
not, no idea, billing people told me I was unworthy
a problem with because I afip I know I have no problem
I sleep around 10 am and I sleep sleep
horrible things but I do not remember, only I have the feeling when I wake up, they were horrible things
it was?
sleep because I slept horrible things backwards?
not, look at the time and are like 14 and I run the bed and bath and change and me running low as half a sandwich and go shitting for
afip I take a taxi because I sense that I can not get

open the door when I open the gate and glass security Mr tells me NO, MISS, AND CLOSED
watch the hour, 4 and fourth

kickass body will look to the Lord of security and has her police uniform
I want to ask the federal police conflict
vs. Metropolitan Police say oh but it is a query re chiquita chiquita
say, I put 20ñera voice, but with wrinkles and gray hair
not miss, I can not, and I said no several people who wanted to come before you, I said
good but if you were not going to see that I get in, do not tell Miss
I can not, alas
tell me please, I will mourn here, I say, with
broken voice actress
not Miss is ... aver wait for me here I'll stay piola
coy between the gate and glass
1 minute passes out a guy and the guy says, comes
and thank you thank you, I say and I want to embrace but
seems to me a kiss on the cheek, able, when I go out
type of reception coming up with a sandwich and I look
mouth has a hair and I want to say qeu has a hair and simuerde going to eat the sandwich with hair all over and I explain
I said but where he noticed the afip page? what part?
seeeeeeeeeeeeee not, I say, but with carp because they do not want people to realize that I'm there to smuggle shit because I do not want security to
cuit gets my number, you do not have printed all
no problem with the AFIP, I I come home
says
ordered all the monotributo ticketcitos
I see that I have
brothel in 2007
think I get into one of the blogspot which I detest, and I think again there is nothing clever and then I can not stop
read shit and I think I read

0 comments:

Post a Comment