Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Digital Playground Free Access

I like the teddies

I must admit that I have many weaknesses, but perhaps the greatest is my passion for the bears.
I like them all, but especially those who have personality, they get Shagged them, and you would not know to live, much greater than you do;).

As performed by d Ana Jordan Ana The Badulake , to fall in love on sight.
A beautiful work, together with that you can enjoy your blog, will surprise you. Awesome
which is able to get sewing, pasting, and recycling.

And those Mariola Abascal of The Bear with New Shoes, which does an amazing job with little bears amigurumi crochet,
their Pepitos ,
and Pepa hairs,
and that you can look from a young-at-chupetero,
and then slightly older,
on brooches, pins, rings, coleteros, cuelgamóvil, and gorgeous necklaces, for them, "
and elegant twin-to them.
Not forgetting his role as illustrator, and decorating with bears your children's rooms. Find frames, greeting cards, pictures, and watches Chulis.
As you can see a fantastic job that grows with the years and dedication. Lots of happiness because nosgustaloquehaces and we love you.
So unable to resist to the wonders that come out of his hands, I decided to make a special order for my friend Emi for his birthday, and as you love Mickey and Minnie their favorite teddy here you have the amazing result. A fantastic necklace Minnie and a ring with the face of Mickey d New Shoes Baby Bear with to show it off by the Roqueta.
not yet accustomed to the media, and gave him some embarrassment get in the shot, I left him a second, but I assure you that no man after he taketh away.)

week and am happy surprise not miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment