Friday, March 6, 2009

Gay Cruising Areas In Bergen County Nj

Brothers in Arms

Although nothing has changed radically in my life in recent weeks. I must say that I'm better encanchado, as everything is connected better. I will not explain all the reasons, but "assumed" has its silver lining: I class early, I have more problems than ever, more commitments, more fun and much more, but all these commitments were accepted and assimilated, so the'm enjoying it.

Although he had crossed several times the idea in my head, last night I dropped the twenty that I am no longer "owns" my end of the day (those last hours and variable before going to sleep), my commitments to expand night, practically every day of the week. One of the most recent and now occupy three out of four Thursday except the second month for another commitment, is to fight shoulder to shoulder with girls that I have destination click on the battlefield, we're not going to give quarter to apathy, not allow our social networks to expand virtual versions only, bring it on life!.

course, you realize that something is wrong when your main s brother in arms and bends and goes side [1] the first shift.

In short, it feels good to realize you're not alone.

Evil
many consolation of fools, my mother would say, but even so it is good to have brothers in arms [2].


References:
[1] I'm sure it's not invensión of my ex-brother in law, but the fact is that he used this expression, squat and go from side to refer to friend leaves you, that cracks (as it explains Octavio Paz in The Labyrinth of Solitude, but referring to women). Is it part of the ranchera song lyrics?

[2] Brothers in arms was used without restraint here, because these last few weeks I've re-met a wonderful album, very classic and highly recommend them: Sultans of Swing: The Very Best of Dire Straits, among the many jewels that come in disc, one of my favorites is a song titled just so, Brothers in arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment